SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Thursday, June 08, 2006


YO MO HAPPY JO IS BACK IN DAAA HOUSE
yeaaa, I feel rather happy. This time it's for real.yupp I decided to try and make myself happy by buying cds yesterday. AND IT WORKED.so I'm really happy now. Its quite an expensive way to make myself happy but its alright,I'm actually happy after all that happened so it's worth it(:
ohand I'm so sorry Benj. and Sh..yeah, kill me if you want to, It's okay ):
Wednesday-
in the morning someone called early in the morning(yes 10 is early),so I had to rush around the house to pack and stuff and wait bloodylong for a taxi. There was practically no taxi alive at my area-.-and then I completely forgot about my cro!(get it,my mp3 micro..my cro..ok nvm haha) so I ended up listening to the cheena music playing in the taxi. so irritating.NoMusic, NoLife, Nopointstudying. Yea,I cant study without music :/(explains why I hardly stay awake during lessons) But yeah,I was late and theperson just wouldnt eat first. so I didnt go home to get my cro. I felt really moody in the taxi LA!>:[ but I seemed alright during lunch right?lunched, went yi2's house like finally, to get my wallet,suhhhhweeeeeeeet:) But I was still a teenyweeny sad, so I went HMV first before heading to NLibrary. YEAPP then I WAS REALLY REALLY HAPPY. YEAAAA. I spent like around 45minutes in there and got myself SnowPatrol's, Hoobastank's, TakingBackSunday's(: my 2ndhome :]] yep, wanted to get Angels&Airwaves and AFI's but I won't have enough for thursday's outing so,yea... :<>!>!>!! I couldve bought em first slkdfsklmfd. ohwell, another reason to get out of the house ; ) then met at Nlibrary and did work. really! haha, so I was happy too cos yknow, sense of accomplishment ;)

Thursday-
Training, then w/ melissa gail, rushed to cathay to catch She'stheMan. funny shits
=:]

You put the happy in my ness, ThankYou.

I thought it wasn't wrong,to hide from you,Simple truth. I was scared,I felt it all along,But it hurt to much for me, to share.


'nothingissound